Topic: Can't Get SOGo Repo on Ubuntu 22.04
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 22.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
On a fresh Ubuntu 22.04 VPS the iRedMail installer creates the file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sogo-nightly.list and despite a warning about apt-key being deprecated, appears to successfully import the apt key for SOGo.
Then I see this:
Hit:1 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/packages jammy InRelease Hit:2 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/packages jammy-updates InRelease Hit:3 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/packages jammy-backports InRelease Hit:4 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/security jammy-security InRelease Ign:5 https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/ubuntu jammy InRelease Err:6 https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/ubuntu jammy Release 404 Not Found [IP: 126.96.36.199 443] Reading package lists... Done E: The repository 'https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/ubuntu jammy Release' does not have a Release file. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
I know this is most likely not an issue with iRedMail, but if anyone has any clues as to why this is happening and how to fix it, I'd be most grateful.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.