Topic: Amavisd Config or Documentation Changes
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky 9.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?No
- Related error message: Config file "/etc/amavisd.conf" does not exist, at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Amavis/Conf.pm line 1982.
by now I've successfully installed iRedMail numerous times, so I'm familiar with the process. This time I'm carefully following the documentation and read (in the DKIM section of https://docs.iredmail.org/setup.dns.htm … kim-record ):
... And verify it with Amavisd: # amavisd testkeys TESTING: dkim._domainkey.mydomain.com => pass If it shows pass, it works.
But I just get:
[root@elm etc]# amavisd testkeys Config file "/etc/amavisd.conf" does not exist, at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Amavis/Conf.pm line 1982.
This makes sense, since amavisd.conf is in /etc/amavisd/ -- why is it looking in the parent directory?
I don't think I've done anything unusual, as I'm trying to do a "vanilla" install, but I could have missed something. Has anything changed?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.