Topic: For Outbound Mails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
==> downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version
==> Debian Linux 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx)
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
==> Yes. 4.7 (MySQL)
When we try to blacklist any email id or domain name for outbound email option it is not working.
Can you please suggest what would we the solution for same?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.