Topic: Error in iRedMail Pro Installer
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): new install/most recent
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? the new easy/pro installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Last error that I believe causes the failed install:
TASK [antispam] Disable default clamav logrotate config files.
[ERROR] parse task error: mod=copy, err=no source file specified (neither 'src:' nor 'content:' argument is specified)
Full install log attached.
I'm not sure where to start debugging on this, any help would be appreciated!
And yes, this is a fresh Debian 11 install. I'm setting up a new host to migrate from a far older install to.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.