1 (edited by a.e.brownlee.iv 2023-06-27 00:58:15)

Topic: Error in iRedMail Pro Installer

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): new install/most recent
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? the new easy/pro installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Last error that I believe causes the failed install:

TASK [antispam] Disable default clamav logrotate config files.
[ERROR] parse task error: mod=copy, err=no source file specified (neither 'src:' nor 'content:' argument is specified)

Full install log attached.

I'm not sure where to start debugging on this, any help would be appreciated!

And yes, this is a fresh Debian 11 install. I'm setting up a new host to migrate from a far older install to.

Post's attachments

irminstall.md 30.23 kb, 4 downloads since 2023-06-26 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Error in iRedMail Pro Installer

Thank you very much for the feedback. smile
Fixed and re-packed. You can now try again:
https://docs.iredmail.org/pro.html

Thank you for the update!

But now, I have a new error:

TASK [iredadmin] [LOCAL] Requesting download link.
ok
[ERROR] Parse task when error: when: {{not _content.json['_success']}}, err: Unable to Execute template: Unable to render expression at line 1: !_content.json[_success]: Unable to evaluate _content.json[_success]: Can't use getattr on None

Let me know if you'd like the full log again, or what I can do to help troubleshoot this.

Thank you!

Seems you input iRedAdmin-Pro license key? It tries to download iRedAdmin-Pro from our server, but it's limited to few our own servers, hence installing iRedAdmin-Pro with this installer is impossible right now. You have to download iRedAdmin-Pro and install it manually for now. Sorry about this inconvenience.

As a temporary solution, please remove your iRedAdmin-Pro license key from web UI, then perform the deployment again. It will install iRedAdmin open source edition instead, then you download and install iRedAdmin-Pro manually.

Do you have some suggestions for installing iRedAdmin-Pro so that it will support future updates with this tool?

Thanks so much for the help!

a.e.brownlee.iv wrote:

Do you have some suggestions for installing iRedAdmin-Pro so that it will support future updates with this tool?

iRedAdmin-Pro will be completely replaced by this iRedMail Pro "installer", so no iRedAdmin-Pro required in the future.