Topic: Emails missing and Can't send email after Roundcube Upgrade
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
- I did upgrade roundcubemail 1.4.12 to i.5.2.
- After upgrade 1.5.2, there is missing mails from "Inbox" and "Send"
- Can't send email and "Send" button is dimmed.
Could you please discuss this issue ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.