Topic: User deleted, sieve rules not
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): OPENLDAP edition
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i deleted a user a while ago and as expected he is not in the database anymore and the directory under /var/vmail/vmail1... is deleted, too. After a few month i created a new user with the same name and i realized that the sieve rules in /var/vmail/sieve... still exists (like for all of the deleted users). A problem on my side only or can someone confirm? It would be nice, if that would be deleted with iredadmin(Pro), too.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.