Topic: SOGo Active Sync problems iOS generel
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i know there are a another topics with this issue, but maybe there is a working solution for my problem.
My iOS devices brake the push connection to SOGo after some hours, they have a ping in the log file but pushing the new content doesn´t work any more and it drains the battery as well. After a restart from the sogo service it works fine for some hours. There are no special failure messages in the log files so, it always repeat this kind of message:
Sep 13 15:30:49 sogod : localhost "POST /SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Useremail@example.com&DeviceId=RVQF8NK4TT49130C2MG2PT8T44&DeviceType=iPhone&Cmd=Sync HTTP/1.0" 200 0/60 0.125 - - 0 - 13
WARNING: MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.
I tried already to change some attributes in the sogo.conf file like this:
WOMaxUploadSize = 0;
SOGoMaximumMessageSizeLimit = 0;
WOWorkersCount = 60;
SOGoMaximumPingInterval = 3540;
SOGoMaximumSyncInterval = 3540;
SOGoInternalSyncInterval = 5;
WOWatchDogRequestTimeout = 30;
SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize = 512;
But no changes to according to my problem.
I use iOS 17 on both devices, i have a Ubuntu Server 20.04 with 8 GB RAM, which are 30 % used and a Intel Xeon CPU.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.