1 (edited by TiTo 2024-05-13 06:12:51)

Topic: Sorting users by...

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
Latest version
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
iRedMail Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
Debian 12
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL

- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello,

One feature that I miss in iRedAdmin-Pro is sorting users by mailbox size and last login. This is very important for managing inactive users or users at all, and I think it would be good to enhance the user search options.

Best regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sorting users by...

Which iRedAdmin-Pro release are you running?

Recent iRedAdmin-Pro releases has pages for these 2 purposes.

On user list page, click "Last Login (All Users)", it will list users with last login dates, including IMAP, POP3, LDA (last email delivery), you can click the table header to sort the dates.

Click "Quota", it will list users sorted by mailbox quota usage (percentage).

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 11.50.39.png 157.13 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Which iRedAdmin-Pro release are you running?

Recent iRedAdmin-Pro releases has pages for these 2 purposes.

On user list page, click "Last Login (All Users)", it will list users with last login dates, including IMAP, POP3, LDA (last email delivery), you can click the table header to sort the dates.

Click "Quota", it will list users sorted by mailbox quota usage (percentage).

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I am using the latest version of iRedAdmin-Pro. I have not seen the option to sort when clicking on the "last login" header; perhaps arrows should be added, or the header could be highlighted in a different color. Regarding quotas, I do not have quotas per user, so users can use all available space. Therefore, sorting by quota size is not what is needed.

Best regards

TiTo wrote:

I have not seen the option to sort when clicking on the "last login" header; perhaps arrows should be added, or the header could be highlighted in a different color.

No arrows right now, but you can still click the column headers to sort.

TiTo wrote:

I do not have quotas per user, so users can use all available space. Therefore, sorting by quota size is not what is needed.

Do you mean sorting by the used mailbox size?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
TiTo wrote:

I have not seen the option to sort when clicking on the "last login" header; perhaps arrows should be added, or the header could be highlighted in a different color.

No arrows right now, but you can still click the column headers to sort.

TiTo wrote:

I do not have quotas per user, so users can use all available space. Therefore, sorting by quota size is not what is needed.

Do you mean sorting by the used mailbox size?

Exactly

Noted, on my TODO list now, but cannot guarantee any ETA.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Noted, on my TODO list now, but cannot guarantee any ETA.

Thank you!