Topic: Won't connect to iredadmin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): None
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
This morning while in search of a mail solution for a VPS I tried Iredmail three times all with the same result. Each time it would install correctly and end with no error but the URL presented for the admin panel IredAdmin always resulted in not found despite the fact that the domain itself was working.
The three installations were made on Centos 7, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and Debian 9.
What can I do to fix this please?