Topic: Whitelist / Blacklist
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOs 6.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After removing all blacklist / whitelist entries I am still receiving this error when attempting to send an email to an address that was previously blacklisted.
SMTP Error (554): Failed to add recipient "firstname.lastname@example.org" (5.7.1 <email@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: Blacklisted).