Topic: Preven random email with (possible) spam
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? bash script
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 16.04 ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Dear IredMail Users,
For about 2 or 3 years iam user ing iRedMail. The software is working great without big problems.
Now a days more people in my network are using this mailserver. The only big problem is that there is comming more and more spam to the mailserver from random emailaddresses like:
These email's arent valid and the only thing i am seeing is spam when i open it (the content). Is there any possible way to prevent that this kind of emailadresses are getting blocked. Like a "content filtering" program.
Some of these crap email are getting send to one of the info@domainname on my mailserver which are forwarded to a Outlook, Gmail or other mailservers. Those mailserver reconsizes these emails as crap but not my mailserver.
Any suggestions that Postfix is able to scan the body / header content for junk to prevent that this kind of e-mails ends up in the users mailbox.