Topic: Postfix SMTPUTF8 support
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have problem with SMTPUTF8 support for incoming mail.
I have Postfix 3.3.0 version.
I add etc/postfix/main.cf
smtputf8_enable = yes
smtputf8_autodetect_classes = sendmail, verify
restart postfix service (sudo /etc/init.d/postfix restart)
I have this error message - SMTPUTF8 is required, but was not offered by host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1])
Any suggestions ?