Topic: Migrating to new VM box
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): n/a
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am considering moving my mailserver onto a cloudVM, as part of which I am considering a pro license - mostly to simplify the management of a catchall account and a few other simple things which I am currently doing by getting into the guts of iRedmail at present. I am looking for a quick setup this time - and yes I did look at the webinstall option but that is too much ongoing cost for me as it is really just a personal use thing.
I may subsequently want to move this server back to my home location. Can I move the pro license at that time or will it require a new license? The time difference is likely to be less than 6 months if it is moved back.
Your work on this is much apprecaited.