Topic: [SOLVED] Rsyslog crash on weekly logrotate iRedMail 0.9.9 and Debian 9
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I make a new install of iRedMail 0.9.9 on Debian Stretch.
Each week after log rotation all log file are empty (syslog, mail.log, auth.log, ...). I need to restart rsyslog service then log are working again until next sunday.
I didn't have this issue with iRedMail 0.9.8, I wonder if this issue could be related 0.9.9 but I didn't try if this issue is reproducible yet.
Has anyone else encountered the same issue?