Topic: iredapd log stopped working
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap & sql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): both
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
hi, i noticed after upgrading to iredmail 0.9.9 (~1 month ago) the iredapd.log is empty, even if i set log level to debug it's empty.
ii tried to restart iredapd and i deleted the empty iredapd.log
i don't really know what else to do, is this a knwon issue?