Topic: domain relay to other server if user don`t exist on local server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have a full working server with 5 domains. ONLY for ONE domain, when the email arrive, i need to check locally if destination user exists. If exists, deliver mail, if not exists, send to alternate host. can you guide me to make this changes?