Topic: Problem with Mailing Lists subscription
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm migrating an old server to a new one. The old server is using a very old version of iredmail and cannot be updated.
I have several domains.
I exported two tables : forwardings and mailbox
For forwardings, I just exported 'address', 'forwarding', 'domain' and 'dest_domain'.
For mailbox, I just exported `username`, `password`, `name`, `language`, `maildir`, `quota`, `domain`, `transport`, `department`, `employeeid`.
Import is OK, I can see mailboxes in the web interface.
Users can send them mail on the new server.
I created a mailing list on the smallest domain, let's say firstname.lastname@example.org. The smallest domain contains only 4 users.
I go in each account of this small domain an tick the box "Member of Mailing Lists".
Everything is ok, I can subscribe or unsubscribe the users and they appears in the "Members" on the configuration mailing list page.
On the second domain, wich contains +250 users, I created a new mailing list, let's say email@example.com.
I go to the first user configuration page, tick the box to subscribe the user : OK
The second user is OK too, as like the 3rd and the 4th. On the 5th, the tick don't stay after click on "Save changes" button but this 5th user appears in the "Members" on the configuration mailing list page.
I tick the subscribe box on randomly users, some are OK, some present the same problem. So I guess it's relative to some imported user account there's a problem...
What can be the problem ?
Thanks for help