Topic: Problem creating user in IredAdmin.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, how are you?
I'm having some problems when creating a new user through the iredadmin dashboard. Whenever I created the user, the user's folder is not created in / var / vmail / vmail1 /. Then I need to manually create, assign permissions for the user to be able to log in. What could be happening?