Topic: Connected Even After Changing Password
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I changed my email password via the web interface (RoundCube) using my laptop and expected all my other devices to be disconnected from my email but instead I continued receiving emails on my phone. How is that possible? Yes, I'm sure that the new password isn't the same as the old password... This is raising some privacy and security concerns.
Google / Gmail has an option to 'Manage Devices' where you can see where you're signed in and log out from devices. How can you do it with iRedMail?