Topic: SOGO Fails to Authenticate After 4.1 Update
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Linux 18.04.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
This morning we inadvertently updated SOGO to the latest nightly build which updated it to version 4.1 from 4.0.xx
We now cannot successfully login to the SOGO interface. We can still login via the normal channels (imap, smtp, roundcube) but excahnge support and the SOGO web interface fail with incorrect password.
Any suggestions would be greatly welcome.