Topic: I can't send nor receive email on a fresh iredmail install please help
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0-9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? ssh installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
SMTP Authentication Error
Hello I have a fresh install of iredmail in ubuntu and I can login to both iredadmin and roundcube mail.
But the problem is that If I try to send email to any email account, I get an SMTP authentication error dialogue.
And the emails never get sent.
I also sent email to my postmaster account from my gmail. But gmail returned delivery errors each time.
Then in my postmaster email account I keep on receiving several error mails. Particularly this emial below:
Transcript of session follows.
Out: 220 mail.dockymail.com ESMTP Postfix
In: EHLO _
Out: 250-SIZE 15728640
Out: 250 SMTPUTF8
Out: 454 4.7.0 TLS not available due to local problem
Out: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first
Out: 221 2.0.0 Bye
For other details, see the local mail logfile
The above message keeps coming into my postmaster email account. I have received ovr an hundred already.
Please I need help.