Topic: quota calculation for shared folders
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? dl
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: deb10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): my
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
quota calculation is wrong when saving message to shared folder:
if user quota < shared mailbox' used space, the message cannot be saved (no free space).
that was the case with my old iredmail server as well, the workaround was to set the same quotas for all the mailboxes.
now I need something better