Topic: Global Email Alias?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 4.1.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Zhang logged in via SSH and installed
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Redhat
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to create a global alias that works on all domains that forwards to a specific user's email box.
EX: dmarc@[all-domains] -> email@example.com
Also, I would love to see the integration of an open-source DMARC reporting tool within iReadAdmin-Pro. There are some opensource tools, but I haven't yet tried any specific ones.