Topic: Recipient address rejected: Blacklisted
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.o
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
One of my vendor email are bouncing with the following reason.
May 20 14:04:44 mydomain-mail postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from static.250.39.130.94.clients.your-server.de[184.108.40.206]: 554 5.7.1 <email@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: Blacklisted; from=<firstname.lastname@example.org> to=<email@example.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail.spinesupport.in>
I have checked sending server ip, is not blacklisted, i am new on iredmail, not able to find exactly why it got bounces with blacklisted error.
I have checked support forum of iredmail for this error, one of your forum link you suggest to check iredapd logs, but my log file are also showing empty.
Also I have whitelisted sender domain in greylisting, still it got bounced.
Please help me to resolve this error.