Topic: "From" address for quota emails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is there a way to have quota warning emails sent from the "webmaster" address near the top of /var/www/iredadmin/settings.py, or any other arbitrary address that I can set somewhere else, rather than email@example.com? In this case "server.example.com" is the FQDN used in /etc/hosts.