Topic: SOGO Calendars keep losing sync, requires re-adding account to fix.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
iRedMail Version: 0.9.9 MySQL Version
- downloadable installer
- 18.04.3 LTS (Bionic Beaver)
- IRedAdmin-Pro 4.1.2 (MySQL)
We have this across multiple Exchange Activesync clients, including Outlook clients, (2016, 2019), Android (gmail, Nine, Outlook) and Apple Mail.
Basically the user complains that their calendars stop updating after a few weeks of successful usage.
The only way to get them to actually see new calendar data is to remove the account and re-add it to the device.
(I have this happen to me a well, several times on my Android phone.)
All other functionality is working fine. I can add contacts. I can send and receive email. I just can't see any new items in the calendar.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.