Topic: Decode failed in Subject column
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've backup and restore a server on a new machine and everything works fine except the subject column in iredadmin Pro sometime reports <<< DECODE FAILED >>>. See attached file.
This happen for half the emails in the Received,Sent and Quarantined section.
Any ideas what might cause this ?