Topic: Shared folders are not shown
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have tried to share some mail folders. I have done this with SOGo. everything seems OK, even when I check the permission settings with dovecot.
But nether SOGo nor my mail client shows me the shared folder.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance