Topic: killed my DNS entries - can't remember what they should be .... help?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm getting rejected by Hotmail, etc. and figured it was a bad dns entry. Unfortunately, I killed several.
My server is mail.myserver.com
I didn't change my dkim, dmarc, spf, etc.
I changed/deleted the TXT and A records.
to get web access back, what A record, TXT record etc. do I need to add back? right now I'm dead in the water - which is really bad.