Topic: mlmmj and disabled amavis
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
First of all, thank you very much for your product.
We are a small company and we are using iRedMail server behind a mail gateway server which is relaying emails in and out and does all the spam and virus scanning as well as DKIM signing. So when I installed iRedMail, I disabled amavis using this guide:
https://docs.iredmail.org/completely.di … assin.html
However, mlmmj is still trying to use amavis for scanning e-mails heading to mailing list which obviously fails.
/usr/bin/mlmmj-send: init_sockfd.c:56: Could not connect to 127.0.0.1: Connection refused
and mails are not delivered.
When I turn on amavis, mlmmj works correctly.
How can I prevent mlmmj from trying to connect to amavis?