Topic: Upgrading Issue Fail2Ban Database Not Installed
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
When upgrading iredmail from v1.2.1 to v1.3 In the "Improvement: Store more info in Fail2ban SQL db" section... HERE:
Fail2Ban database does not exist?
Fail2Ban never required a database when I installed fail2ban?
Any ideas what this means?