Topic: Upgrade from iRedMail with external databases, to iRedAdmin-Pro.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL 8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a iRedMail server, freshly installed, and I want to upgrade to iRedAdmin-Pro. I have the installation files and license key ready to go. My current iRedMail server uses an external database and is causing installation issues. How do I move from iRedMail with external databases, to iRedAdmin-Pro using the same external databases?