Topic: "discard" transport sending e-mail to "catch all" account
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
iRedAdmin 1.5.0 (PostgreSQL)
Linux Oracle Enterprise Linux 7.9 Intel x64 UEK
Store: PostgreSQL 13.6
Domains setup: domains "mydomain.com.br" with alias domain "mydomain.com"
User setup: account "email@example.com"
Catch all setup: account "firstname.lastname@example.org"
I've configured "email@example.com" with "discard" transport in vmail.mailbox database table, and now the catch all account is receiving all e-mails for "firstname.lastname@example.org" (and I did expect emails to be discarded).
What is the correct procedure to really discard e-mails for "email@example.com" without capture by "catch all" account (or how to forward these e-mails to /dev/null)?
Thanks in advance,
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.