Topic: Sending a copy of incoming and outgoing mails to my other mail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): LATEST
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGİNX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? - NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi. I want a copy of incoming and outgoing mails to be sent to my other mail. For example, I have an email named firstname.lastname@example.org. How can I get the mails accepted and sent by the email@example.com user I use to be sent to the main.example.com mail at the same time? With this I can keep firstname.lastname@example.org's conversation history in email@example.com and it will never be deleted. At the same time, I can see to whom the user sends and accepts what.
Thanks in advance
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.