Topic: FreeBSD 13.1 and iRedMail 1.6.2
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm installing iredmail on a FreeBSD 13.1, but port configuration php is required 8.x in pear-Net_LDAP2 not support php74, incluind in default (/etc/make.conf) installation of iredmail. Is there already a package or patch to use php8 on FreeBSD?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.