Topic: Backup & Restore
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Bullseye
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):NginX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Had an issue with my current mail server. I was trying to set up VPN Client but somehow messed up server. Now, for the past 3 days trying to get the server back running.
Question(s) I have:
Do I just unzip all the sqls from the backup files?
How far do I need to go back to recover everything?
After running the SQLs, any other steps I need to perform (apart from ownership)?
Any other tips and tricks?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.