Topic: Alternative NGINX SSL Port
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2 Pro
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 22.04LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Was wondering how to properly update the default SSL port from 443 to an alternative for the iRedMail environment.
Have looked at a few other forum topics and tried their suggestions...and yes I have looked thru Google for some topics that would assist....and still not luck in achieving something like server : 8443/iredadmin
Have modified the /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/00-default-ssl.conf to alter the Listening ports, even the 00-default.conf, and the sogo.tmpl in the /etc/nginx/templates directory without any success on alternative port
I have even restarted/reloaded nginx via /etc/init.d/nginx restart
And notice no issues when checking the status /etc/init.d/nginx status
Running out of ideas....anyone have a clue on how to accomplish this?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.