Topic: Sender Address rejected: User unkown
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? None
- **ERROR MESSAGE**
<***@***>: host mail.***.***[ip] said: 550 5.1.0
<***@***>: Sender address rejected: User unknown (in reply to RCPT
Have setup Email perfectly, But when trying to send an email to our host, it wont accepted and got rejected, even bank email will got rejected and other etc, Only Google or other big company email can saw the host and send into our host email, even we can sent it out and got recive from them, we have no clue where the problem cause, really need help here.
Will like to get any kind of help here. Thank you.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.