Topic: Encoding problem with Sent Mails and Recieved Mails lists
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? with installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YEP
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
It seems like wrong encoding of message headers represented in Sent Mail as weel as in Recieved Mail lists. I have tried to change $hdr_encoding and $bdy_encoding default parameters to = 'utf8' in /etc/amavis/conf.d/30-template_localization, but it brought me no results. Please give me a tip where to dig?
Thank you in advance,
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.