Topic: Sending a message larger
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
Ubuntu Server 22.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Faced a problem with sending messages to other users with attached files.
The limit on the size of the attachment has been increased (up to 100 MB). Files can be added.
But when sending, such a message appears.
I checked these files on gmail and he calmly sends them with their original sizes.
What to do?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.