Topic: MySQL/MariaDB 'Got an error reading communication packets'
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 8.2.2004 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am receiving several notices every two minutes, this server records an error like this in the MariaDB error log:
Sep 4 09:32:44 mail mysqld : 2020-09-04 9:32:44 33911 [Warning] Aborted connection 33911 to db: 'vmail' user: 'vmail' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
I found a similar topic, but it is already closed and I was unable to post there. https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16256-m … ckets.html
How can I solve? I saw that CentOS 8 is supported by iRedAdmin