Topic: Cannot send mail from Roundcube after update to 1.6
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After the upgrade I cannot send mail from roundcube as it seems. I get a red fault in the lower right corner where it says SMTP Error (): Authentication failed
I can send from cmdline and from my phone but not with roundcube. In /etc/postfix/main.cf I have configured a relayhost =.... if that matters. My phone is configured to connect to the mail server and not to the relay.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.