Topic: Microsoft 365 MSO deleting email
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
iRedMail Pro with clients connecting using MS Outlook Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2307) is deleting emails all of a sudden. Two different clients on different networks using the system for years suddenly have email deleted.
Dovecot: imap(user@domain_name): delete: box-INBOX, uid=xxxxxx, msgid=....
A mix of expunge and delete in the logs. No changes to the mail server or the email client in the manual settings albeit possible updates to Outlook in background.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.