Topic: Problem while sending emails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, version 4.4
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a little problem with my e-mails. We have about 18 domains and we are slowly migrating to GSuite (Google).
I'm having problem with 1 domain. We managed to migrate every account and message to GSuite and set the correct DNS, MX and all the other necessary records.
When all the messages were being delivered to Google, we disabled the domain in our IRedMail Server. But here is the problem: when we send any message using another domain that is in our server, it won't be delivered to the Google server, even with the destination domain disabled in our IRedMail.
It's like the server is still considering our domain as internal, even if it is disabled.
How can I fix this? I would not like to delete the domain yet, I thought when I disabled, it would understand that It should be delivered to the external domain.
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: I forgot to mention (and I know this is an important information) that the messages sent by external services such as Outlook, Hotmail and others are being delivered normally in the domain we have in Google Suit, so we know everything is fine in the configurations.