Topic: Issue with 2FA activated by mistake
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 8.2.2004 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro 4.3 (MySQL)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
One of our users enabled by mistake the two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator from the webmail ( doesnt showed the QR, must be for the issue with mailcow https://github.com/mailcow/mailcow-dockerized/issues ) , saved that configuration and logout the mailbox. Now the milbox is unable to reenter. Do you know how we can enable the access to the mailbox without eliminate the mailbox?